Mobile Network Operators
SMS-Center and International Hub SMS Centers
- First Delivery Attempt
- SMS Firewall (anti-spam and anti-fraud) and
SMS Control (Smart Messaging and Parental Control)
MMS-Centers supporting on-the-fly content conversion and adaptation.
- Premium Gateways allowing to add Premium features (SMS, MMS, Wap) to existing mobile networks.
Content Delivery Plaftorms to manage and resell value added content: pictures, ringtones, video, games...
- Device Management Center designed to offer a global view and centralized management of all subscriber handset devices on the network.
- Customer applications and services: Electronic Directory Assistance, real-time invoice checking, OTA (Over The Air) configuration, content downloading, MMS picture display services, and so on.
Gateways between mobile devices (SMS, MMS, Wap) and other networks: Web, email, fax, telex, videotex.
- Other SS7 solutions: USSD gateway,
Camel gsmSCF platforms, Welcome to roamers, Goodbye to roamers, Cell Broadcast Center.
Those advanced solutions are designed to offer advanced features and differenciating functions, generate additional revenues, increase ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) and promote converging services.
Thanks to its International Roaming Hosting facility with direct high speed SS7 access, MCTEL may also offer most of those facilities to MNO in outsourced mode.